Transforming a department, team or organisation from “As-Is” to “To-Be” can present the biggest challenges for change and improvement projects.
Managing change, enabling and supporting people and creating validated documentation are key elements of success. It is essential to create an environment that delivers real customer value – fast and predictably. It must always be “good-enough” – more would be wasteful, less wouldn’t be enough.
By using proven Agile techniques you can close the gap in reaching the shared vision for delivering change, whilst reducing risks and managing expectations.
Change Management for Agile Teams
The course prepares you for learning and mastering the skills that are needed to successfully deliver process change, agilely in an organisation.
In the course of a single day, you and your colleagues will learn the following skills:
- Finding the shortest path from “As-Is” to “To-Be”
- Preparing people for change
- Prioritising team relationships using the II matrix
- Getting the level of documentation exactly right
- Presenting technical documentation and eliciting feedback
- Validating the business analysis results
- Supporting traceability, compliance and common standards
- Applying the RACI matrix to evaluate tasks and roles
- Recognising the impact of delivery strategies including Phased & Big bang
- Planning for Successful Change Management
- Identifying key components of the To-Be architecture
- Using business patterns for increasing process efficiency
- Predicting bottlenecks, inefficiencies and resource contentions
- Performing Gap analysis to identify the priorities for change
In a Day™ Training
Unlike conventional training, our In a Day™ courses give you “just-enough” to get going. In fact, we developed these courses to front-end our coaching and consultancy-led transformations. So if you decide to follow-on with us (and many clients do), you will have already covered the basics and are ready to start delivering value.
Agile Change Management Activities include
One of the secrets to the success of Storm’s In a Day™ courses is the amount of active learning that takes place during the day. Nothing embeds a technique as well as using it immediately, and this course includes the following activities:
- Choosing the right delivery strategy for your organisation
- Assessing customer value
- Selecting appropriate levels of project documentation
- RACI or customer value analyses of your stakeholders
- Identifying candidate service components
- Performing the Gap Analysis
Work is done in groups, pairs, and individually. Above all, expect to work, hard.
Related Change Management Certifications
This course will help to prepare attendees for the following certifications:
We sell courses to organisations, who’s prime objective is to up-skill their employees in the most efficient way possible, which we call Applied Learning™. Our approach is founded on a learn-do-improve cycle which differs from the approach of completing a prescribed number of classroom days and on online test. For this reason, we suggest that our courses plus experiential learning, provide a solid background for any related certification. Candidates should refer to the syllabus being tested, and simply plug any gaps in their knowledge.
Our instructors and consultants hold the relevant certifications, and are happy to discuss specific needs with you.
Customers also viewed