Agile requirements analysis uses the combination of team, stakeholder, product owner and customer to pinpoint the exact requirements.
Understand and model the business needs from inside to out. From the way your customers use your service/products down to the details of how those interactions should best be structured. Using proven and effective modelling viewpoints, you will follow a step-wise method to define who needs what, when and how.
Agile Requirements Analysis for Agile Teams
The Requirements In a Day™ course prepares you for learning and mastering the skills that are needed to successfully drive the development of features and solutions. They describe the problem that the business needs to resolve.
In the course of a single day, you and your colleagues will gain experience with the following skills:
- Detailing the Business Processes from within
- Choosing UML and BPMN methods
- Modelling the As-Is business process
- Using UML Activity diagrams to describe processes
- Developing Class diagrams that show information structure
- Describing entity dependencies and relationships
- Five effective Elicitation techniques
- Identifying common factors via Stepwise refinement
- Abstracting component activities
In a Day™ Training
Unlike conventional training, our In a Day™ courses give you “just-enough” to get going. In fact, we developed these courses to front-end our coaching and consultancy-led transformations. So if you decide to follow-on with us (and many clients do), you will have already covered the basics and are ready to start delivering value.
One of the secrets to the success of Storm’s In a Day™ courses is the amount of active learning that takes place during the day. Nothing embeds a technique as well as using it immediately, and this course includes the following activities:
- Producing activity diagrams to model processes
- Drawing class diagrams to model structure
- Abstracting actors and common activities within processes
- The elicitation challenge
This course will help to prepare attendees for the following certifications:
We sell courses to organisations, who’s prime objective is to up-skill their employees in the most efficient way possible, which we call Applied Learning™. Our approach is founded on a learn-do-improve cycle which differs from the approach of completing a prescribed number of classroom days and on online test. For this reason, we suggest that our courses plus experiential learning, provide a solid background for any related certification. Candidates should refer to the syllabus being tested, and simply plug any gaps in their knowledge.
Our instructors and consultants hold the relevant certifications, and are happy to discuss specific needs with you.
Customers also viewed